- Jul 6, 2016
- Reaction score
YumiRO is a Midrate Ragnarok Online server with episode 13.3 (pre-renewal), without the crazy things from a newer episode.
Because our rates are 100x100x/50x, the gameplay won't be too tedious or too quick either. Midrate is the perfect rate for all types of players!
Since we use top-notch server infrastructures and security, you can enjoy your play without the worry of bots, cheaters, or unnecessary lags anymore.
We have introduced the latest mechanics fixes to match the game's official episode, thanks to which you will enjoy the gameplay.
- Episode: 13.3 Nameless Island (Pre-Satan Morroc)
- Max level: 99/70
- Exp Rates: 100x
- Drop Rates: 50x
- Equip Drop Rates: 20x normal, 3x MVP / Miniboss
- Card Rates: 0.5% Normal, 0.01% Boss/MVP
- Server Location: USA, timezone: UTC
- Gepard Anticheat + Adelays
- Official and clean Aegis 13.3 mechanic
- Latest exploit fixes and balance breaker nerfs.
- Proxy-system against lags
We have a strict policy in our donation so the donators won't have unbalanced benefits against non-donators that can ruin your game.
Official Opening Date: 13 December 2020
Create a game account before that date for getting freebies on start.
- An infinite number of options to personalize your character: 1000+ official Ragnarok Online headgears that don't give any bonuses and used only for personalization; colored nicknames, custom auras, and pets carts, palettes, headgear styles.
- Players who love different gameplay parts will thoroughly enjoy the game due to several systems and entertainment, like regular events, custom instances, achievements, hunting missions, region systems, daily quests, and rewards.
- Say goodbye to lags because we have a built-in RCX in our client and a custom packet filtering system that can increase your framerate even when you are in an intense battle. Not only that, but we also have a confident solution called Proxy-Servers to minimize your latency to our game-server.
- We paid attention to the little things that will be enjoyable for you. For example, we have implemented content that simplifies the game, but it does not break mechanics such as special @commands, NPCs, locations, and built-in client features designed for the fun game, not for a boring routine.
- We hate pay2win servers, so all of our features are developed in a free2play manner. You will never found anything that will break the game mechanic or give some unfair benefits to players via donations. All donations are visual only.
@restock, @spb, @packetfilter, @changegm, @event, @noeffect, @whosell, @market, @lgp, @myinfo